Potlatch 0.10c is now live.
- little floating alerts that go beep: these show up if, for example, you try to merge two ways with differing tags, or that don’t share a point
- locked nodes show up red: typically after importing a GPX with waypoints
- performance improvements
- a few new ‘advanced user’ features:
- press K to lock/unlock a way or node
- press M to maximise/minimise the editor window
- press S to add a source= tag based on the current background (Yahoo/NPE)
- major bug fixed that caused duplicate nodes when the server was slow
- latest translation update
- and various other bugfixes
Some really exciting stuff coming up in the next few months… more soon.